Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Zitat von leechi: „Zitat von machomanmo: „Please remember your USB port what good to do and buy yourself ne USB extension :)“ I've got 2 x 15cm USB extension. almost circus actually but the extensions I always let it. even if I play with normal pad. much easier cable changing if the sockets can not see because the plasi lying on the ground ... thumbup.pngSony. UYBxVun.jpg“ Zitat von leechi: „Zitat von machomanmo: „Please remember your USB port what good to do and buy yourself ne USB extension :)…

• Brook Adapter Sammelthema

GOGO_Zippy - - Hardware & Technik

Beitrag

Zitat von machomanmo: „Zitat von Kuronomaru: „Oha, I'm afraid I still have a PS360 + the first generation ... Possibly I would therefore withdraw my order, if it really does not funzt. Hope you get the before the deadline still out somehow, Mo.“ Oh, I can not tell you really. It's totally strange, of 5 PS360 + 2 went without any recognized union base. This was one of the old generation and the new generation one. If you want to play it safe, you test your stick with my x360 to PS4, got the alway…

Beitrag

New Super Converter is available.. facebook.com/BrookGamingfan/ph…476718577/?type=1&theater

Beitrag

Zitat von leechi: „Xbox 360 PS4 to me :)“ Good Jobs

Beitrag

Zitat von Rybra: „where can you buy for the Xbox 360? need penetrate a“ order BROOK official page or FB, Thanks brookaccessory.com/ facebook.com/BrookGamingfan